Sound Healing and Somatic Communication – Online
With Dr. John Beaulieu, N.D., Ph.D.
A Sound Healing With Tuning Forks Class
Taught As A Integrative Biosonic Sound Healing Clinic
Somatic Communication is communicating with your felt sense of vibration in order to resolve life challenges and increase wellness. When we over identify positively or negatively with a life experience we lose physical, emotional, and mental flexibility which results in myofascial trigger points, emotional entanglements, and mental looping. We will learn how to tune into the somatic frequencies underlying our life experiences without identifying with the emotions, thoughts, and stories associated with those experiences. Based on our ability to tune into felt body sensations we will learn
1. Toning, the resonant vocal expression of our felt sense of vibration.
2. Wave Palpation, the ability to tune into physical, emotional, and mental wave interference patterns.
3. Wave Geometry, assuming body postures to tune into somatic vibrational experiences.
4. How to use Biosonic Otto tuning forks to release wave interference patterns.
5. How to use Biosonic communication protocols with sound healing methods.
Topics discussed in class will include:
1. The science of qualitative and quantitative frequencies.
2. The anatomy of sound and consciousness and how to use sound to expand consciousness.
3. The science of intuition and deep listening to verbally communicate with our felt sense of vibration.
Dr. Beaulieu’s studio is set up for quality zoom teaching and utilizes PTZ video cameras and special microphones and a video monitor for in class students to participate with virtual zoom students.
For those attending class in person we suggest that you arrange for your overnight lodging in advance. Dr. Beaulieu’s in person studio class will be limited to 30 students.
All participants will receive password access to the class and concert recording for one year and class handouts.
Saturday, June 3rd 10:30 AM -1 PM EST and 3 PM – 5:30 PM EST
7:30 PM EST Concert
Sunday, June 4th 10 AM – 1PM EST and 2:30 PM – 5PM EST
BioSonic Integrative Sound Healing Clinic Purpose and Goals
BioSonic Integrative Sound Healing Clinic focuses on learning how to evaluate individuals and groups in order to create sound healing sessions and performances. The focus is on knowledge that can only be gained under the guidance of an experienced practitioner. The outcome is a practical understanding of evaluation methods and the creative use of sound modalities including tuning forks, voice, and musical instruments. During class Dr. Beaulieu conducts individual and group sessions to deepen a student’s knowledge of evaluation and how to creatively apply sound modalities for healing and well-being, creating a feedback loop between theory and practice that leads to a deeper understanding of sound healing. Evaluation methods include five element story evaluation, structural evaluation, intuitive evaluation, touch evaluation, and individual and group energy evaluation.
Purpose: The purpose of clinic is to learn integrative sound healing through experiencing and discussing sessions and to assist students in understanding the dynamics of sound healing sessions through supervision.
- For each student to experience the dynamic of actual sessions through observation and/or giving a session with instructor / class observation and feedback.
- For each student to observe and discuss the integration of sound healing into different modalities to include counseling, bodywork, energy work, education, performance, and medical practices including medical, nursing, naturopathic, chiropractic, osteopathic, and homeopathic medicine.
- For each student to learn and discuss two primary approaches to sound healing integration.
- Structural Sound Healing: Sound Healing based on geometric patterning and evaluating fundamental tuning geometries.
- Energy Balancing: Sound Healing based on the five elements, evaluating energy patterns, and using sound healing modalities to rebalance energy patterns.
- For each student to recognize behaviors, thoughts, or feelings that indicate the need for personal supervision and to know the two types of supervision.
- Procedural: Understanding different approaches to a clinical situation, understanding strengths and limitations of a clinical support environment, understanding one’s boundaries and setting reasonable goals.
- Process: understanding counter transference to include feelings, working with associations, beliefs, and boundaries, and thoughts that may interfere with a clear understanding of one’s client, audience, or group.
- For each student to be inspired to create sessions based on their personal skill sets.
- For each student to be motivated to study and learn new modalities that their sound healing skills can integrate with.
Dates: June 3 & 4, 2023
Time: Saturday June 3rd 10:30am -1pm EST and 3pm – 5:30pm EST *PLUS 7:30pm EST Concert
Sunday June 4th 10am – 1pm EST and 2:30pm – 5pm EST
**NOTE: Times are Eastern Standard Time
Instructor: John Beaulieu, N.D., Ph.D.
Hours: total of 10.5 hours of class time PLUS concert
If you’re interested in purchasing tuning forks, shop here: