Life Energy Institute
"The infinite within is ever becoming."
Dr. Randolf Stone, founder of Polarity Therapy
Urban Zen Integrative Therapy Tuition
SUMMARY of Tuition breakdown:
- $3500 Super Early Bird / Paid in full by
- $3750 Early Bird/ Paid in full by
- $3950 Full Tuition/ After
Payment Plans Available
- All UZIT trainings with local and guest teachers
- Support between trainings through phone conferences and meetings with mentors
- The UZIT course manual and other handouts and materials
- Placement and supervision in Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, Ronald Reagan and Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center for clinical practicum hours
- UZIT Manual
Additional expenses include:
- Required texts
- A Young Living Premium Starter Kit Oils
- Liability insurance to fit Urban Zen Integrative Therapy requirements
- Basic CPR training
- Fees associated with clinical work (TB test, drug screening, background check; other fees may apply)
- Optional Restorative yoga prop package
- Required 3-day silent retreat
- Technology needs (see below)
- UZIT T-shirt (about $28.00)
- Access to computer/internet for online training platform connection
- Use of scanner to submit .pdf files of written homework
- Ability to digitally audio-record and submit recorded audio-recorded homework as an .MP3 or .M4A file. For out of town trainees, the ability to video-record and submit final a certification session as a .WMV or .MOV file.
- Out of town trainees – ability to video record and submit as .wmv or .mov for final certification
*A Technology Support call is scheduled before the start of the training to answer your questions about technological issues. A recording of the call will be available for those unable to attend the call.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be submitted in writing to Tracy Griffiths at Life Energy Institute For more information regarding the cancellation policy please email [email protected].